Monday, July 22, 2013

I hate this weather...

I didn't see much of the sun today. I guess it's good to get relief from the 95+ degree weather we've been getting. I'm not liking the rain, though. It would've been nice to have some mild weather in the 70s, sunny with no humidity. That damn humidity. It's the worst. Where is a place where it's always in the mid 70s, no humidity, and not too much rain? Heaven? I want to live there. 

I never know what kind of shoes to wear in the summer when it rains. I can't wear flip flops or sandals because that's gross. Rain boots are too hot. Sneakers don't go with everything. Flats get water in them. Same goes with pumps. Rain is just inconvenient. I mean, I know it's good for the grass, trees, and plants. It's certainly not good for my hair, though. Hello, crazy hair! Straightening my hair last night was a huge waste of time. I think I just have to give in to the fact that I'll always have frizzy hair.

You know what else is annoying? How rain gets your clothes all wet, especially your pants. Are there waterproof pants?! And not just waterproof, but also stylish. If not, I need to design some! An umbrella only protects so much. It doesn't protect splashing from the ground or sideways rain. Having wet pants stuck to your legs is so gross. So, you heard it here first. Cute, waterproof pants. I'm going to be rich. 


No comments:

Post a Comment